- Very quick and easy to use
- Removes bodywork contaminants and overspray
- Removes contaminants and overspray quicker and easier than finer grades
- If dropped wash off in bucket of soapy shampoo
- More durable than a traditional clay bar, lasting up to 5x longer
- Size 30 x 30 cm
Make sure surface is dry and clean before use. Always use a detailer as a lubricant. Spray lubricant on to paint surface and gently work with ‘dark clay’ side of the cloth until surface feels smooth to touch – if necessary add more lubricant during this process. When surface is smooth wipe of residue with a soft microfibre cloth Finish by polishing with a good quality wax polish. Always work and finish one panel at a time so to inspect panel finish carefully. Always gently wear mitt in on a clean glass surface with lubricant. Rinse out thoroughly after use in clean luke warm water. If you drop product on floor wash out thoroughly inspect for contamination before using. If slight marring of the paint occurs gently machine polish with superfine compound. Washing or drying with heat is not recommended also machine washing is not recommended.